Heater & Heating Cables
Our Constant Wattage precision heater and heating cable for process temperature maintenance, freeze protection or de-icing applications covers a wide range of applications where precise temperature control is essential.
- Power output – Ranging from 2 to 20 Watts per foot
- Bus Wires – 12 to 16 AWG, stranded, bare, tin, nickel coated copper, dependent upon the application
- Primary Insulation – Chosen to meet the temperature requirements of the application and include PVC (105C), TPE (125C), ETFE (150C), FEP (200C), PFA(250C) and PTFE(250C)
- Resistance Wires – 34 to 40 AWG solid alloy chosen to yield the required power output at the specified operating voltage and heat zone length.
- Intermediate Jacket – Chosen to meet the temperature requirements of the application and include PVC, TPE, ETFE, FEP, PFA, and PTFE.
- Cable Shielding – Optional. Typically a metal braid of tin, or nickel coated copper, or stainless steel strands, when required.
- Cable Jackets – Chosen to meet the temperature requirements of the application and include PVC, TPE, ETFE, FEP, PFA, and PTFE.
- Certifications- These cables are UL and CSA recognized as appliance wiring material.
- Also Available – Overbraids of tinned or nickel plated copper or stainless steel.
Common Heat Trace Cable We Manufacture:
- Heat Trace Cables
- Electric Heat Tracing Cable
- Floor Warming Cable
- Floor Heating Cable
- Freeze Prevention Wire / Cable
- Heating Cables
- Snow Melting Cables
- Roof De-icing Cables
- Radiant Heating Cables
- Constant Wattage Cable
- Pipe Tracing Cables
- Roof and Gutter De-icing
- Freeze protection
- Pipe Freeze Protection Cable
- Thermo Storage Radiant
- Rail Heating Cable
- Rail Switch Heating
Rail Heating Cable
- Parallel Constant Watt Cables
- Switch point heating
- Electric Tracers
- Heat control cable